Top Lawyer in Bangladesh
Barrister Al Amin Rahman, a top lawyer in Bangladesh, is a practicing advocate at the Honourable Supreme Court of Bangladesh, who has years of experience in Legal Consultancy, and he is a Managing Partner of FM Associates.
Mr. Rahman as a top lawyer in Bangladesh has practice experiences with several donor-funded agencies and multinational clients, including international Bank and Company; Advised on cross-border transactions and M&A works across jurisdictions in the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Sri Lanka
- Australia, etc;
Also Advised in several PPP Projects; Advised many domestic and international non-profitable Organization; His excellence in the matter of dealing Legal Issues has gained him several awards as a top lawyer in Bangladesh.
Mr. Rahman has also worked on two biggest PPP projects in Bangladesh, one in the healthcare sector and another one in the energy sector. He has worked with several ministries of Government to formulate new laws amend existing laws and ordinances.
Mr. Rahman works closely with several embassies, foreign missions and several foreign chambers of commerce association.
Al Amin Rahman
Lawyers Profile | Top Lawyers | FM Associate | Barrister Al AMin Rahman
Barrister Al Amin Rahman being among the top lawyers in Bangladesh has worked with several ministries of Government to formulate new laws amend existing laws and ordinances in correlation with the hardworking team of lawyers of the firm.
Mr. Rahman is a recognized contributor to World Justice Project (WJP) Labor Law Index. He regularly Contributor to Work Bank Project of Doing Business and several other rights organization. Mr. Rahman is a lawyer who is strongly advocating on abolition of death penalty in Bangladesh. He is also working to formulate a law on sexual harassment of women in workplace in Bangladesh.
Name : Al Amin Rahman
Sex : Male
Business address : FM Associates, Building name- FM Heights, Flat-A1, House No. 88, Road - 10/1, Block – D, Niketon, Gulshan, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
Nationality : Bangladeshi (By Birth)
Professional Experience : Managing Partner in FM Associates
Language Proficiency :
English: Excellent in speaking, reading, listening and writing.
Bengali: Excellent in speaking, reading, listening and writing.
Professional Memberships :
- Enrolled as Advocate of the Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- Enrolled as Advocate of the High Court Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- Enrolled as Advocate of the Courts subordinate to the High Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh.
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Inter Pacific Bar Association
- Life member of the Honorable Society of Lincoln's Inn, UK; and
- Member, Supreme Court Bar Association of Bangladesh
- Member, Dhaka Bar Association of Bangladesh
- Venture Capital Law - Barrister of the Year - Bangladesh - Lawyer Monthly
- Mergers & Acquisitions-Lawyer of the year 2017 by Finance Monthly
- Recommended lawyer by Legal 500
- Winner of International Advisory Experts Award for 2017
- Lawyer Monthly, Private Client 2017- "Lawyer of the Year" for 2017.
- Finance Monthly Legal Award 2016- "Best Commercial Lawyer".
- Recommended lawyer by British High Commission
- Transportation Lawyer of the Year by for law awards 2017
- Insurance & Reinsurance-Lawyer of the year- Bangladesh by Fintech awards
- Outstanding Lawyer- Bangladesh by Corporate Livewire 2015
Seminars & symposiums: Attended several legal seminar and symposiums at various countries namely Canada, USA, UK, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Austria, Ireland, India, Nepal, etc.
Publications: Legal book namely Contemporary Theory of Business and Commercial Law, Co-authored by Al Amin Rahman
Articles written in various platforms, as follows:
- https://www.dhakatribune.com/opinion/op-ed/2018/10/03/there-is-no-justice-in-killing - There is no justice in killing.
- http://www.newagebd.net/article/51007/death-penalty-a-denial-of-human-rights - Death penalty- a denial of Human Rights.
- http://www.ourtimebd.com/beta/2018/09/08/when-sky-is-our-limit/ - When sky is our limit.
- http://www.ourtimebd.com/beta/2018/09/14/right-to-online-anonymity-an-essential-to-protect-the-right-to-freedom-of-expression/ - Right to online anonymity: an essential to protect the right to Freedom of Expression.
- http://archive.newagebd.net/247156/sewerage-system-tortuous-liability/ - Sewerage system and the tortuous liability.
- http://www.daily-sun.com/arcprint/details/144379/Relocation-of-commercial-entities/2016-06-15 - Relocation of commercial entities.
- https://www.fmassociatesbd.com/blog/item/27-reshaping-the-labour-laws-through-the-introduction-of-labour-rules-2015-towards-a-sustainable-regime-in-a-coherent-direction-a-trick-or-treat - Reshaping Labour Law.
- https://www.thedailystar.net/law-our-rights/the-loan-recovery-process-1252177 - The loan recovery process.
- http://www.daily-sun.com/arcprint/details/147223/Will-Brexit-result-in-Bangladesh%E2%80%99s-exit-from-EU-market/2016-06-26 - Will Brexit result in Bangladesh’s exit from EU market?.
Our Voices in Other Forums
It is a common phenomena among the humans to be angry and furious about matters that are beyond their understanding of the civilised, social and cultural norms, crimes are often interpreted as an action of immorality, that is true, however, to hate the criminal more than the crime, can often be considered as an expression of anger, sometimes to a personal level. Lets see what the international and national law regarding Death Penalty tells us about, an articles written by Barrister Al Amin Rahman, Managing Partner, FM Associates.
A great piece of writing by Barrister Al Amin Rahman, a foreign investment expert in Bangladesh and the Managing Partner of FM Associates, in regards to the Bengal Initiative For Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) Summit, concluded in Kathmandu on 30th and 31st August of 2018.
We have heard of right to Freedom of Expression, now, in the era of vast information technology, there arises questions of Right to Privacy, and then in the thin borderline of the above two, questions as to Right to Anonymity seems to be an ultimate need, the same has been addressed by Barrister Al Amin Rahman, Managing Partner, FM Associates.
Recently Britain has taken up a national vote to find out what does the heart of British people says about being associated with European Union. They have decided to exit, however, its effect in Bangladesh is the matter of concerned. check Daily Sun.
The process adopted by the banks and other financial institutions in order to recover loans could be a troublesome process for both the Person involved in the transaction. Here Barrister Al Amin Rahman have something to say about the loan recovery process on Daily Star.