CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL LEGAL SERVICES IN BANGLADESH
FMA's corporate & commercial legal services in Bangladesh acts for various foreign and domestic producers, distributors, service suppliers, trade associations in a broad range of international trade and services matters, from technology to heavy industry, to telecommunications. The firm has experienced trade lawyers who are experts in dealing corporate and commercial legal services in Bangladesh and provides comprehensive advice and assistance on all trade policy matters. The trade law practice at FMA has always been a standard in its scope, as it helped companies around the world to meet their trade policy and dispute resolution needs in Bangladesh.
Our Credibility in Providing Corporate and Commercial Legal Services in Bangladesh
Followings are the list of corporate and commercial legal practices in Bangladesh that FM Associates is renowned to their clients:
- Commercial disputes general natured
- Advised individuals and companies on advising on protection, business reputation, and crisis management.
- Acting on LIBOR disputes.
- Acting for Stock Exchange investigations in relation to the conduct of a leading bank.
- Advising on unfair prejudice claims for and on behalf of minority shareholders in a well-known group company in Bangladesh.
- Advising on shareholder/joint venture disputes in Bangladesh.
- Advising on numerous high-value, complex and multi-jurisdictional private equity, hedge fund and asset management disputes subject to confidential arbitration clauses on a multi-party dispute.
- Experience on corporate disputes after post-acquisition such as breach of warranty.
- Advising on fraud cases, ACC investigations and freezing injunctions.
- Acting on High Courts and Lower Courts on several cases.
- Representing a health care provider in obtaining a freezing injunction and High Court action for deceit regarding business sale.
- Acting on a dispute between pharma companies in relation to the interpretation of supply-based contracts.
- Acting on disputes between employer, contractor and sub-contractor in international development transaction.
- Extensive experience advising on multi-party litigation. Extensive experience advising on BGMEAdisputes between carrier, insurer, exporter and seller.
For Further Queries
Provisions of Our Corporate and Commercial Legal Services in Bangladesh
In the purview of corporate and commercial legal services in Bangladesh, the firm extensively reviews documents, provides advice and counseling, and maintains barrier-free communication between companies. Depending on the needs of the clients, the firm's corporate and commercial legal service wings assembles a team for each particular case intended to obtain the best results within an agreed upon budget. Professional staffs of international trade and law experts, operate in a lean and efficient manner. We are proud not only of our record of success, but also of the strong and close working relationships that we have developed with our clients, many of whom we advise on a long-term basis in order to secure their interests in Bangladesh markets.
FM Associates is one of the leading law firms who provides the best Corporate Lawyers in Bangladesh, who works together with the team of Commercial Lawyers in Bangladesh in order to provide diversified services in all practicing arenas of Corporate & Commercial Laws. Our advice comprise of on various legal issues as to international trade, foreign direct investments, corporate reorganizations and reconstructions, liquidations, trade arrangement and technology transfers, aviation, telecommunication laws, administration, corporate finance, commercial and contract law, business laws, governance, insolvency, partnership, privatization, restructuring, securitization, and so on. As to our company law practices, we provide services with regards to setting up businesses and all other regulatory compliance matters. We assist both the domestic and international clients as to entering into joint ventures, collaborations, merger & acquisitions. We draft and or vet all sorts of commercial agreements and engagements with the private and public entities. Verge of our services also includes corporate secretarial and documentation services to the domestic and foreign entities in Bangladesh.
FMA advises clients on a complete range of corporate and commercial matters including but not limited to all aspects of company incorporation, corporate and commercial drafting. We also advise and assist clients in corporate transactions, buying and selling equity in companies, alteration of company charter documents, filing of annual returns, joint ventures as well as winding up.
We also provide a comprehensive range of services necessary for the establishment of business and operation in Bangladesh by foreign investors. We also assist in obtaining statutory permissions and sanctions from various regulatory and Government bodies, departments and agencies i.e., Board of Investment (BOI), Bangladesh Bank (Central bank of Bangladesh), Civil Aviation Authority, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Telecommunication and the departments of these Ministries.
Besides, lawyers of FMA regularly draft and negotiate contracts for its clients which are central to any business transaction. Our corporate & commercial legal services in Bangladesh routinely advises and represents clients in complex international and domestic corporate transactions. Clients include public and private corporations, investment banks and financial institutions, private equity providers, and international bodies. We are proud to say that in such a diversified practice area we have expertise on all aspects of it. Our area includes Administration, Banking, Commercial Law, Contract, Corporate Finance, Formation & Registration, Governance, Insolvency, Merger & Acquisition, Partnership, Privatization, Public Company, Restructuring, Securitization, Taxation and Litigation.