Top Financial Advisor in Bangladesh
Mr. A H M Belal Chowdhury has over six years of experience in legal and financial consultancy as a top financial advisor in Bangladesh.
He is also a Barrister at Law from Lincoln’s Inn and a professional accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh. He started his professional career in 2009 with M L H Chowdhury & Co., a Chartered Accountants Firm and has moved to his present role in January 2015.
He is currently working as the Director, FM Associates, Bangladesh. As the Director leading the tax and finance department, he has been involved with numerous works, some of which are:
- Representing clients for minimizing of tax penalty;
- Obtaining recognition of employee benefits’ fund;
- All employee’s tax settlement and obtaining tax clearance certificate in Bangladesh, of different entities;
- Representing clients in obtaining the maximum VAT rebate;
- Advising clients like on the compliance with transfer pricing requirements;
- Assisting client’s employees for assessing their tax liability in accordance to their employment agreement.
- Regular advising on taxation and VAT requirements to clients.
AHM Belal Chowdhury
Our Voices in Other Forums
The Proposed income tax rules is a masterpiece written by Barrister AHM Belal Chowdhury, it has widened up the current position of the concerned law, and criticized the flaws of the existing provisions, check Daily Star.
Barrister Belal Chowdhury our tax consultant talked about the tax cells at the airport, which is a growing concern for all those who wants to derive tax free benefits out of their Travelling Experience. Check Daily Sun.