Barrister Al Amin Rahman is a practicing Lawyer in Bangladesh, at the Honourable Supreme Court of Bangladesh who has years of experience in Legal Consultancy, and he is a Managing Partner of FM Associates. Mr. Rahman has been involved with a number of donor-funded agencies and multinational clients, including: International Bank and Company; Advised on cross-border transactions and M&A works across jurisdictions in Japan, India, Germany, Korea, France, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Australia, Ireland, United States, United Kingdom, UAE, Turkey, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Australia, etc; Advised in several PPP Projects; Advised many domestic and international non-profitable Organization; His excellence in the matter of dealing Legal Issues has gained him several awards, including M & A award as Dual Qualified Lawyer
Mr. Rahman the Lawyer in Bangladesh has worked on two biggest PPP projects in Bangladesh, one in the healthcare sector and another one in the energy sector.
He has worked with several ministries of Government to formulate new laws amend existing laws and ordinances. Mr. Rahman works closely with several embassies, foreign missions and several foreign chambers of commerce association.
Mr. Rahman is a recognized contributor to World Justice Project (WJP) Labor Law Index. He regularly Contributor to Work Bank Project of Doing Business and several other rights organization.
Mr. Rahman is a lawyer who is strongly advocating on abolition of death penalty in Bangladesh. He is also working to formulate a law on sexual harassment of women in workplace in Bangladesh.
Sex : Male
Business address : FM Associates, Building name- FM Heights, Flat-A1, House No. 88, Road - 10/1, Block – D, Niketon, Gulshan, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
Nationality : Bangladeshi (By Birth)
Professional Experience : Managing Partner in FM Associates
Language Proficiency :
English: Excellent in speaking, reading, listening and writing.
Bengali: Excellent in speaking, reading, listening and writing.
Professional Memberships :
Seminars & symposiums: Attended several legal seminar and symposiums at various countries namely Canada, USA, UK, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Austria, Ireland, India, Nepal, etc.
Publications: Legal book namely Contemporary Theory of Business and Commercial Law, Co-authored by Al Amin Rahman
Articles written in various platforms, as follows:
1. http://www.ourtimebd.com/beta/2018/09/08/when-sky-is-our-limit/ - When sky is our limit.
2. http://www.ourtimebd.com/beta/2018/09/14/right-to-online-anonymity-an-essential-to-protect-the-right-to-freedom-of-expression/ - Right to online anonymity: an essential to protect the right to Freedom of Expression.
3. http://archive.newagebd.net/247156/sewerage-system-tortuous-liability/ - Sewerage system and the tortuous liability.
4. http://www.daily-sun.com/arcprint/details/144379/Relocation-of-commercial-entities/2016-06-15 - Relocation of commercial entities.
5. https://www.fmassociatesbd.com/blog/item/27-reshaping-the-labour-laws-through-the-introduction-of-labour-rules-2015-towards-a-sustainable-regime-in-a-coherent-direction-a-trick-or-treat - Reshaping Labour Law.
6. https://www.thedailystar.net/law-our-rights/the-loan-recovery-process-1252177 - The loan recovery process.
7. http://www.daily-sun.com/arcprint/details/147223/Will-Brexit-result-in-Bangladesh%E2%80%99s-exit-from-EU-market/2016-06-26 - Will Brexit result in Bangladesh’s exit from EU market?.
Professional Networking Medium : LinKedln