Lawyer in Bangladesh
Barrister Al Amin Rahman is a practicing Lawyer in Bangladesh, at the Honourable Supreme Court of Bangladesh who has years of experience in Legal Consultancy, and he is a Managing Partner of FM Associates. Mr. Rahman has been involved with a number of donor-funded agencies and multinational clients, including: International Bank and Company; Advised on cross-border transactions and M&A works across jurisdictions in Japan, India, Germany, Korea, France, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Australia, Ireland, United States, United Kingdom, UAE, Turkey, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Australia, etc; Advised in several PPP Projects; Advised many domestic and international non-profitable Organization; His excellence in the matter of dealing Legal Issues has gained him several awards, including M & A award as Dual Qualified Lawyer
Mr. Rahman the Lawyer in Bangladesh has worked on two biggest PPP projects in Bangladesh, one in the healthcare sector and another one in the energy sector.
He has worked with several ministries of Government to formulate new laws amend existing laws and ordinances. Mr. Rahman works closely with several embassies, foreign missions and several foreign chambers of commerce association.
Name : Al Amin Rahman
Sex : Male
Contact Details : 01713061213, 9853440, 9857879
Business address : FM Associates, Building name- FM Heights, Flat-A1, House No. 88, Road - 10/1, Block – D, Niketon, Gulshan, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
Nationality : Bangladeshi (By Birth)
Professional Experience : Managing Partner in FM Associates
Language Proficiency :
English: Excellent in speaking, reading, listening and writing.
Bengali: Excellent in speaking, reading, listening and writing.
Professional Memberships :
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Inter Pacific Bar Association
- Life member of the Honorable society of Lincolns Inn, UK; and
- Member, Supreme Court Bar Association of Bangladesh
- Venture Capital Law - Barrister of the Year - Bangladesh - Lawyer Monthly
- Mergers & Acquisitions-Lawyer of the year 2017 by Finance Monthly
- Recommended lawyer by Legal 500
- Winner of International Advisory Experts Award for 2017
- Lawyer Monthly, Private Client 2017- "Lawyer of the Year" for 2017.
- Finance Monthly Legal Award 2016- "Best Commercial Lawyer".
- Recommended lawyer by British High Commission
- Transportation Lawyer of the Year by for law awards 2017
- Insurance & Reinsurance-Lawyer of the year- Bangladesh by Fintech awards
- Outstanding Lawyer- Bangladesh by Corporate Livewire 2015
Seminars & symposiums: Attended several legal seminar and symposiums at various countries namely Canada, USA, UK, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Austria, Ireland, India, Nepal, etc.
Publications: Legal book namely Contemporary Theory of Business and Commercial Law, Co-authored by Al Amin Rahman
: Several articles written on various legal aspects on various daily newspapers and legal journals.
Professional Networking Medium : LinKedln